Monday, August 15, 2005

That's not love, it's gun powder

Civil unrest is a crisis even more pressing than terrorism in this observer's mind. That is the kind of thing that is certain to hit your neighborhood.

I understand the "Impeachment Tour" has been taking some gunfire. That is not LOVE or patriotism that is pure domestic terrorism.

"-the man fired his gun on his own property, so long as the bullets remained on his property as well."

If this was Jed shooting, I would be arranging bail money right now in Texas.









Thanks to SARALOVERINGPHOTOGRAPHY and TheBagBlog on the photo.

UPDATE ON THE MENISCUS: I asked for good thoughts and prayer on my daughter's knee injury. She has informed me her doc. has decided the healing is consistant with a good bone bruse on the tibia right below the meniscus tissue. This means she will not have to undergo a costly MRI and possible surgery. I know your prayers were key, and I humbly thank you...now that is LOVE!
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:30 AM

3 Comments:

Testing my inbox
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 8:31 AM  
Well done!
[url=http://icbtpgzr.com/yvnb/qyil.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yqxfxchg.com/tkij/plyk.html]Cool site[/url]
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Add a comment