Monday, September 12, 2011

A much happier Jed

Y'all knew that eventually I would have to post something happier... well, here it is.

Wallowing long enough to be getting comfortable I have connected with someone. We just returned from a lengthy trip to the forgotten coast where we bonded over a near death experience fighting King Neptune in the after effects of a tropical storm. She takes very good care of me and I try to do the same for her. We are hoping to keep it as simple as possible as we have both led complicated lives.

Wish me luck as I continue to try and not make matters worse. 
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:26 PM

1 Comments:

This is good news indeed. I know the feeling, it's been a long time but I'm the happiest I've been in probably all my long years and it's down to one woman. Learning about life again and realised I've never lived.

Good luck, friend.
Blogger Richard, at 6:54 PM  

Add a comment