Monday, April 11, 2011

R-U-N-N-O-F-T

Well, it appears the second wife has gone too. Of course all the material loss is mine to bear as is only right as it was laid out a long long time before I got to these here parts. I am an angry kind of numb, numb if you leave me alone about it, and angry as hell if I talk about it.

I ponder how many times a man can start over before the world labels him a loser. I believe in sharing the burden of this dissolution, but I ain't buyin' that this was mostly my fault. This life cost me absolutely nothing and I can't lose anything that was not simply handed to me right from the start.

I place this text from a kind friend's house the same one who offered me shelter in another rough patch in my life eleven years ago. I am thankful to have his stability in the absence of parents on this earth in my life.

I'll keep trying to not make matters worse and I suggest everyone try and do the same.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment