Monday, April 25, 2011

Kick my ass


All day today I tried to get someone to kick my ass because I am growing weary of doing it all myself. I still do not understand why she felt I did not love her. I know I was disappointed, discouraged and all kinds of dis-words with her for some crazy character quirks that were impossible to understand. Perhaps she was acting out some stuff in her head, but these things were just common "rules" we all must abide by. Now I have been blamed for things that were not about me at all... addiction, infidelity and outright fraud to everyone. I can't and won't help her work this out. I guess I am much better off, but my heart is still hers in a lot of ways.

Perhaps her boyfriend can help not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 2:02 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment