Saturday, November 15, 2008

Law, what an absurd joke sometimes

Zero tolerance is a way for people who get paid to hear a case, to get out of hearing a case and yet, still get paid. Let us all remember to always throw out the baby with the bathwater. Has zero tolerance kept anything from happening? The closest High School to me had a gun killing not too long ago, I guess it would have been worse if zero tolerance were not enacted...right?

Perhaps the lazy Judges, Lawyers and lawmakers will enact zero tolerance for civil cases soon and we can all wonder around making accusations and collecting checks for an easy living.

Please people, don't be calling my people and asking them to change my words or write letters apologizing in my name. If anyone can pick up a computer and write a letter in my pseudonym and get me removed from a RSS feed, then anything is possible on the wild-wild internets. Of which I am sure a special team of lawmakers are working on right now to suit their own agenda and financial backing.

If you are taking the word of any nut on the internet as anything other than their skewed opinion, then the problem is not with the writer. The problem may be in your own ability to not make matters worse in your individual thinking aptitude.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 4:23 PM

4 Comments:

You sir, have been served.

HERE
Blogger Father Gene, at 12:19 PM  
Thanks Father, I thought you were fair to Jed! I have done enough confessing as of late.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 10:36 PM  
Excellent post.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  
Jed, your are my favorite nut on the internet!
Blogger Basegasket, at 9:24 PM  

Add a comment