Sunday, August 17, 2008

Under the stamp


Am I the only one who has ever noticed that the bad news inside of mailed bills lies under the stamp? It reminds me of old war stories/rumors where censored letters sent from P.O.W. camps would have a truthful message of how they were really being treated under the stamp.

Heuristic Prophet of the Obvious just checking in to not make matters worse.

Y'all please remember my internets buddy, Buddy Don as he is having little to no relief from his migraines. I suspect it is because he has too many brains to fit inside just one skull.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 1:23 PM

4 Comments:

You are so right! We are glad to finally quit paying electric bills on 2 houses since we finally sold the other one, our KUB bill was a nightmare when it arrived, but it will still scare me with the new hike in prices that is coming to us!
Blogger Julie, at 8:32 PM  
thankee fer them kind wurds, sir. today is a good day, witch i am a'trine to make that my mantra ... today is a good day ...

i agree that they shore do lack to hide the bad info rite under the stamp ... corse, mail aint fer nuthin by bills n spam innymore innyway.
Blogger buddydon, at 12:47 PM  
like buddy I have headaches too, except my pains come from what is under the stamp. Which is now 20% higher as of October 1st.as per TVA.
Blogger Basegasket, at 9:02 PM  
I know someone with the same problems- he eventually went into a siezure on a four lane highway.(no one else hit or hurt.He now takes lamictal:no siezures or migraines for the last 3-4 yrs..
Blogger Unknown, at 11:27 AM  

Add a comment