Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Sixth Man on the Moon


The other day Dr. Edgar Mitchell Astronaut stated that our government has known for many years about extra terrestrial visitors. He also states they have far superior technologies than we possess. We assume they are friendly because if they had wanted to eradicate us it would have been so.



I think this is very exciting if it has any validity. Think of all the things that would change for human kind...

Energy technologies, religion, world peace, space travel are the few at the tip of my mind that could change from meeting beings from out there.

I bet it won't make matters worse if it is true.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:23 AM

7 Comments:

If I could have the liberty to be blunt for just a moment...

Horseshit!

I think that's one word. LOL
Blogger Basegasket, at 10:40 AM  
I think it is two, but for text impact/viewing it looks better!

Please, always take the liberty to be blunt.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 11:31 AM  
I say horse shit, but from now on I will look at the moon with a bit more curiosity.
Blogger Basegasket, at 6:25 PM  
I think it would be a bit egocentric to think God would only want One planet to have her Great experiment with, surely she would want two or three or more to see how they would do... just kidding, but seriously,,, there has to be more intelligent life out there than us humans.. ! :)
(I totally messed up my last comment and had to redo it)..

thanks jed as always for the thought provoking fodder..
Blogger Julie, at 6:41 PM  
I've not been about much recently but I'm just checking in to see...well, basically that you're not wounded. Yes, we get the news over here!
Blogger Richard, at 6:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger Tony, at 10:50 AM  
Little green men! I have often wondered about that subject. I agree with Julie as we have discussed this issue. I don't think that God and all His wisdom would limit himself to one small planet of cognitive thinking beings. For years, theologians have sided with the fact that 'close encounters' are biblical and documented throughout history.
Blogger Tony, at 11:07 AM  

Add a comment