Thursday, July 03, 2008

Great weekend in Jedlam

Come listen to a story about a man named Jed, the luckiest of unlucky men. This past weekend I was hanging out with a group of lifelong friends when one of them said she had this Harley she was not riding and wished I would just take it and do some maintenance on it and use it. She has been saying this for about three years now and I told her if she did not quit asking I was going to do it. So here I am with a nice little Harley-Davidson Sportster low rider to use at my will.


Then if the weekend was not going exceedingly well enough I get to see Tom Waits live as a pay-back for doing a friend a favor. He must have known I would have done the favor without compensation, but he did this for me anyway. Thats my happy ear in the photo.


What a good couple of days to be alive and not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 11:23 AM

7 Comments:

Jed, Aren't you a lucky fellar. Enjoy the ride!!!
Blogger red molly, at 9:22 AM  
dude you got a scooter!! Lets ride.
Blogger Basegasket, at 9:50 PM  
When it rains lucky, it pours lucky!
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 5:50 PM  
Hey Little Bro... :-)

I love it and when are you going to give me a ride on it?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  
Couldn't happen to a more deserving more unlucky luckier guy...
Blogger Julie, at 8:28 PM  
i bin in migraine hell fer a while n havent had a chants to git by, so tiz grate to see all this good news fer a feller that shore duz deeserve it!
Blogger buddydon, at 9:06 AM  
Nice wheels!

Tom Waits is touring here at the moment but I didn't know, otherwise I would have got a ticket. I've just today taken back to the library a dreadful biography of him that I couldn't finish. He deserved better than recycled clippings.
Blogger Richard, at 6:20 AM  

Add a comment