Monday, April 14, 2008

LAG tv


I have been busy around here with little time consuming projects like designing a logo for a company my wife has become very involved with over the past few months called LAGtv. It is a live broadcast internet television show that caters to the X-Box 360 gaming community. You all need to stop in and see her on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m. est as she is the producer for the main LAGtv show. You will need to add Silverlight to your browser which is a Microsoft specific flash/stream plug in you can download directly from Lagtv that does not interfere with any actions visible on a computer os.

I have been playing some on X-Box live and it is quite fun even for an old man like myself. I have found I like the first person shooter games the best and "Call of Duty 4" is hours and hours of fun. I like playing other living humans from all over the world...and killing the shit out of them.

It can't make matters worse giving your wifes company a plug on your blog.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 7:23 PM

5 Comments:

Your wife is a genius. She knew the perfect spot for my son's class graduation party. I wish I could get the owner of said establishment to understand blogging and the value of a Blogfest at her geeky playground.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  
It can't make matters worse that your wife has such a talented graphic artist at her beck n call. That logo seriously rocks.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 6:45 PM  
Cathy- I'm glad it worked out for you! I read your post about the recent IEP. I wish so many things were different within the system. You're a great mom!

Anne-The logo does rock, doesn't it?
Hubby is super talented!


Beloved- Thank you kind man. You are appreciated and loved dearly.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 PM  
ok then
Blogger Joe Powell, at 12:04 PM  
i have sed it befor n lackly will say it agin: ye are a true artist, sir.
Blogger buddydon, at 1:42 PM  

Add a comment