Friday, October 05, 2007

Waiting for the KSO behind the pole

Fifteen minutes in the life of Jed.

Notice the man lying on the bench behind the pole.

Now the man is sitting on the bench behind the pole.

There is that same man standing near the bench behind the pole.

That man is Jed waiting on the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra.
It was a very nice show and the dramatic music floating across the square made all my motions feel as if I were in a movie with a composed soundtrack.

Sometimes you only need to wait patiently to not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:23 PM

4 Comments:

How strange. Big Brother is stalking your quest for classical music?

Wow.
Blogger Newscoma, at 7:49 AM  
Hi Newsy, I was actually at work doing the electrical hook up for the sound people. I hope you are feeling better. Let us know how the test went.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 9:06 AM  
Vagrant Jed asleep on the bench.
Blogger Basegasket, at 9:19 PM  
With as much money as I carry I technically could get a vagrancy charge and a fortnight in the slammer.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 9:56 PM  

Add a comment