Sunday, July 29, 2007

Earth to B-B-Q

Cosmic Communication Transcript:

Come in B-B-Q, we have a mission for you from Earth's Mid Lake station.

B-B-Q
your breaking up! Your thermal levels are uncontrollable, please be advised to close the dampening hatch.

Steady as she goes B-B-Q, fuel levels are nominal.


The other day I was poking around trying to help my little smoker perform more like a grill by adding the aluminum flare from an old baseball field light. After I fashioned handles I noticed the smoker looked somewhat like a sad little robot burnt from re-entry into the atmosphere. So I started the cosmic communication transcribed above for my own pleasure.
My neighbor most likely overheard my ramblings, but I was having fun being a kid and not making matters worse.

Update: My wife says I need a hobby.

:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 7:23 PM

4 Comments:

looks lack a robot fer shore, but duz it cook thangs verr well?
Blogger buddydon, at 7:35 AM  
dad,
i figured out why it was so difficult to find this phone, the reason being, it's limited edition, made for some basketball star i believe. i'll try this html, let me know if it works for you.

camry


jflkasd
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  
I think its smashing and groovy.
Blogger Newscoma, at 7:46 PM  
i think i love you
Blogger earlnemo, at 12:08 AM  

Add a comment