Saturday, June 30, 2007

Captain America Dead


I've not had much time for blogging as I have been making hay while the sun is shining. I truly have missed it.

I saw this article about Captain America being sniped off while heading to court. He was protesting a law making him and all the super heroes register their real identity.

I find this upsetting after seeing "SiCKO," the film about our greedy uncaring health care system, thanks to R.Neil (formally known as South Knox Bubba). He's over at Knox Views
and treated fifty-five people to a movie that puts a bit of perspective on the greed disease in health care that America is suffering from.

I will try and avoid my normal whiney approach about more work hours and less success and try and not make matters worse.

While in the theater viewing this film, I felt so sorry for myself, my family and my fellow Americans. I felt even more helpless today with Captain America dead on top of it all. I do hope we can get back to by the people, for the people without violent revolution.

Let us all remember this upcoming holiday for what it was; liberation from a real bad deal.

Read, understand, ask questions and vote. It is your responsibility to do so.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:23 PM

4 Comments:

Living in Hooterville, I'm going to have to travel to the city to see this.
And you are so right.
It is important for us to participate in our own government and our own lives.

That picture is devastating.
Blogger Newscoma, at 11:40 PM  
Good post Jed. Glad you are back on the radar.
Blogger red molly, at 12:20 PM  
Is that what killed Captain America? What a world.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 1:13 PM  
at the rate we are a'goin, we're gonna need a nuther chants to git back whut yesterdy celebrated, witch ye dun putt it so well:

'liberation from a real bad deal.'
Blogger buddydon, at 7:55 AM  

Add a comment