Sunday, May 06, 2007

Heuristic Prophet

The thinker (from one Jed to another)

As a simple prophet of the obvious I am considering an upgrade in my status as a Prophet. I can do that since I am self proclaimed seer in this realm. I am finding in my travels around our sun star that I am heuristic which means, in simplistic terms,
trial and error. A trial and error prophet suits me in my spiritual growth at this point. Mere observation is not enough to base my prophecies on. The root of the word eureka is heuristic, so it says to me discovery by putting my hands on the wheel and turning in the right direction by knowing other directions have yielded failure.

I would like to challenge y'all to find what kind of prophet you are. Tell the world about your prophecy and your title therein. Like all the motivational sorts say, you can manifest your own destiny by claiming your place in the future. Name it and claim it, if you will. It is a mission statement, or more like a mission title, to not make matters worse.



thinking of this girl I miss
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 4:23 PM

4 Comments:

I might want to reconsider the "coma" title.
Blogger Newscoma, at 5:36 PM  
Hmmm...a heuristic empiricist or an empirical heurist.
Blogger Richard, at 6:10 PM  
I'm a prophet of the new Mother Nature takin' over, yeah the new Mother Nature come to call. Y'all know the rest.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 2:48 PM  
It seems I've been the prophet of the non-profit for my entire works, but of the philosophical kind I will have to do some thinkin on that and get back to you.... it's a good thing to think about though and I do believe in your ideas about manifesting..
Blogger Julie, at 7:16 PM  

Add a comment