Saturday, May 26, 2007

Go home damn yankee racist!


Today me and Mountain Girl went down to watch a bunch of out-of-town racist get r-u-n-n-o-f-t! I guess they came down to see if we would be interested in joining the Klan with them, I am guessing they did not win any hearts today. A bunch of clowns run them off with kazoo symphony.

If you fight fire with fire, then you must fight absurd with absurd.
So this battle was won hands down!


Here is a pic of Mountain Girl getting the photos for you
(lifted from the racist web site).
She was on the clown's side of the street, 'course.


You have to love Knoxville...even if you don't all the time.

Them clowns sure did not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:23 PM

5 Comments:

Wow. Just the other day I was defending east Tennessee from someone who made what I thought was a huge assumption that the south is still this giant pool of General Lee's and KKKlowns.

Silly me, I said that stuff just doesn't happen anymore.

I guess I was wrong. But big ups to you and Mountain Girl for showing those idiots whats what.
Blogger Kelvis, at 10:18 PM  
I think this is a very innovative way of dealing with the morons among us. Congratulations!
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 11:01 AM  
Thanks for being on "our side".
Which side is that? The side that doesn't hate.

jojo
Blogger Jojo, at 5:39 PM  
You know, we have monthly "blogfests" in Knoxville. You should come out to the next one!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  
Well spoken, well done. We have enough troubles in this ol' world without these mulletheads stirring the pot with their nonsense.

Come by for a visit sometime if you get the chance. You may find something you enjoy.

http://www.appalachianwriters.blogspot.com
Blogger Mike, at 9:27 AM  

Add a comment