Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slow Motion Explosion


It can be very dark these days reading about war, starvation and random acts of horrific violence. I try not to make matters worse and step back. When I hear about things that I am supposed to try and understand about my own human kind, I get very confused. So it helps to consider something I am not suppose to understand at all. One favorite place to stop on my escape path is the fact that all this is all one large slow motion explosion. An explosion so large in such a large space that compared to our size it appears to barley be moving.

I really hope before more things are rearranged we consider what haste during grief does to us and our society. I hope all who have their hands on the wheel remember the slow motion explosion is what the biggest thing is made from.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:23 PM

3 Comments:

beeyootifull, sir. i couldnt agree more.
Blogger buddydon, at 1:00 PM  
ditto...very nice.
Blogger red molly, at 7:58 AM  
Blew me away. Pardon the pun.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 4:37 PM  

Add a comment