Sunday, November 05, 2006

Jed YouTube hits

What a beautiful soul this man has

Back about a year ago I set up an account and placed a Bob Marley video that I had found in a news article on my YouTube account. I used a Yahoo account to sign up with YouTube, so I would not get a bunch of spam in an account I cared about. I checked every few weeks just to keep the account alive and was deleting about 150 people subscribing to my video every few days. I go to YouTube and sign in and find a few thousand emails there too. I look at the video on the page and over 100,000 unique hits are there looking on the Tennessee Jed name. Heck, if I was advertising that many views of any name I wanted to put out, it would have cost thousands of dollars a few years ago.

Dats sum potent mojo! It was free! Now I don't know if matters will be worse...yet.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:10 PM

3 Comments:

Thanks bd! You are the talent here on the internets, you rock!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 1:23 PM  
Bob.
I love Bob.
And sometimes, it just doesn't get worse, it's alright.
And Alright is okay by me.
Blogger Newscoma, at 4:59 PM  
You're the one with the rock star name, mon. Let's get together and feel all right.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 6:17 PM  

Add a comment