Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Birthday number 42

On my blogger profile it says I am 42 that changed at 12:00 a.m. this morning. This also marks one year of blogging. This is the last birthday the first number (4) will be exactly twice the seconed number (2) until I am 63. My family has made me feel like a king today. I am glad to travel one more orbit around the sun and live another day under the sky.

I have to try and remember that I am a spritual being having an earthly human journey, not a human having a spritual journey more this next year. I enlist your help dear readers to remind me from time to time as I whimper out my problems here on the free space and final frontier.

Speaking of free space my mentor buddy don says blogger has limited his space today...I am hurt and I hope he can figure something out. If you folks have any ideas pass them his way.

I hope you all had a good day and didn't make matters worse.

:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:10 PM

7 Comments:

Happy Birthday, Jed.

My great-grampa lived to be a hundred and eight. We ain't even half-way there yet.
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo, at 10:37 PM  
Happiest of Birthday's, Beloved. You are loved.
Blogger Mountain Girl, at 10:46 PM  
Happy Birthday my friend. I am glad you are surrounded by love.
Blogger red molly, at 7:36 AM  
Happy Birthday, and many many more, from Anne and the bored gods!
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 11:47 AM  
long may you run, forever young.
Blogger earlnemo, at 1:06 PM  
Happy Bday, and thanks to your mom. Enjoy your flesh vehicle and your journey.
Blogger Julie, at 11:02 PM  
Happy belated birthday - not sure how I missed it as it was before I went away.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

Add a comment