Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blue Recluse


Let me tell you about worry! Come listen to a story about a man named Jed...
I have more on my mind than I can fathom, but I got nuthin' really to say
.

I have always heard that God don't put more on you than you can handle. God must think a lot of Jed...that helps...some.

Being ruined is so very liberating!

I have a spider bite of some kind on my forehead that is starting to look like thoes scary photos on the internets. My natural daughters are not wanting to see me or talk to me. I can't find what the big bank will take for my house if I do find a buyer. I can't find a way to make ends meet. The afore mentioned things are just the ones I care to spew here.

At least no one dies from any of the things I am worried about...not even spider bites. Like the man said on the movie Airplane, "I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue". Kids step on your feet when they are little and they step on your heart when they get bigger. Money is the root of all evil...I recon.

Things are going to be fine, I just know it. I am glad the jury duty thing is over without me making matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:09 PM

10 Comments:

Dude! Ow!!

I hate to hear things is still in turdtown, but i'm also a member of that shitty city.

At least you can say something like "internets" and make me laugh.

But dang - maybe some sicence internets will pay fer the picture of yer swolled up bite. Dang!
Blogger Joe Powell, at 11:34 PM  
i-chee-wawa, that looks like it hurts! But the upshot is that, unless comic books have been lying to me, you'll soon find yourself with superpowers. And if anyone is going to use their superpowers for good and not evil, it's certainly you, Jed.
Blogger la.barabbas, at 10:08 AM  
That is a very horrible thing. We are so lucky not to have many biting and stinging things in this country. Except for wasps and lawyers, most of our wildlife is very benign. Ex-wives though are the most dangerous of all wildlife. Are you sure your children and mine aren't in league?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  
I got bit by a turtle once and it didn't leave a welt like that!

Spiders might can kick you around, but hold on to what makes you special, and that's this blog. You'll always have it, and your fans too.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 12:29 PM  
Uh, that looks like it might be a brown recluse bite. If it doesnt get better in a few days, or if you start to have aches and pains in the next week or so.... GET IT CHECKED OUT. Yes, they can be deadly.
Blogger greatwhitebear, at 5:18 PM  
And I am so sorry you are in shit city. Been there before, on my way back again. Maybe we can tip a beer or two when I get there. Old Milwaukee of course. it's the best i can afford.
Blogger greatwhitebear, at 5:21 PM  
Although we have never met I can tell you two things that I know:
One... I'm going to start living like Earl on the same named television show because things have been oh, so shitty lately.
Two... I'm thinking that the spider bite on your head is sort of...well... scary but I swear to you things will get better.
Julie P. sent me a pic of you and the gang. If we ever meet, Greatwhitebear can join us and I will bring you and Mt. Girl Miller or Bud, your choice.
It will make things temporarily get better.
Blogger Newscoma, at 7:38 PM  
I can't think of a couple of people than you or mtn girl or joe powell that deserve thangs to get better from your karma.. so iffen karma decides to get up and take care of things it better take care of you guys first b/c you all are the best of the best of the best.... you is certainly derservin and until then, I'll certainly treat youins to a dirty martini and the champagne of beers anytime, or any other support I can give
Blogger Julie, at 11:02 PM  
I know what would make everything better.. a little pomeranian! And I know where you can get one!
Blogger Julie, at 8:24 PM  
Jesus Jed, WTF, that is some nasty looking spider bite. I hope you are alright. You wrote that last Wed. and now it's next Tues. Better check in with us and let us know how you are doing from the spider attack.

I am so sorry about all the shit you have to deal with. You are a good man and things have to get better.
Blogger red molly, at 8:31 PM  

Add a comment