Sunday, March 05, 2006

Yard Sale

We had all this stuff we were just going to throw away and my wife said we should at least try and plop it out for public sale. We are a few dollars to the plus on this day...that is welcome. Hell fire everything we have is for sale, forclosed or about to be!

I feel like a loser, I guess because I keep losing. I wonder if losing is some sort of addiction like my addiction to oil. Am I doing it for the rush or thrill or buzz? It is hard to tell what my motives are anymore. The only thing I want to do is contain matters by saying the only thing that worries me is me.


:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 12:46 AM

2 Comments:

Chin up, Jed. Only another three more years
Blogger Richard, at 9:23 PM  
Man, I don't think you are addicted. You, like so many of us, are a victim of circumstances and the times. And like the rest of us, you will keep fighting until circumstance can no longer victimize you. It is a good fight. Never, EVER, surrender. Your true friends will always have your back.
Blogger greatwhitebear, at 10:52 PM  

Add a comment