Monday, March 06, 2006

Internet saves Jed money


I was thinking with all our money problems that we should cut our internet, cable and home phone services which are all bundled up together. We get all these services for less than $100.00 a month, but when things are tight one must consider ones options.

I have a Maytag washer and dryer combo that was not doing the spin cycle which was due to a circuit problem on an expensive circuit board and wax motor (actuator). I saved myself over $250.00 by using the wealth of information that kind folks who have the same washer problem did a web page. This is not the first time having services in my home have gained/saved me money. So I have decided to stay connected to the world...for now.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 7:27 PM

4 Comments:

The world wouldn't be the same without you connected to it, old son. Glad you coiuld stay.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 PM  
All your blogging friends would come to your neck of the woods and inflick great pain on you if you gave up the internet and then you would have to pay medical bills.
:-)

I'm glad you are saying connected.
Blogger red molly, at 7:43 AM  
I know what you mean, Jed. We have a similiar package except it's tied in with the satelite and phone.

I've thought about cost cutting by eliminating all three (even the phone), but then as crazy as I feel sometimes, it helps my state of mind to know that there are people like you all out there.

I'm glad you're staying on-line too.
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo, at 2:08 PM  
You can get food coupons off the internet, but be sure to dump your cookie file often.

I'm glad you're staying. Every time I need a paintbrush I think of you as I try to find one. The fairies hide mine.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 3:20 PM  

Add a comment