Sunday, March 12, 2006

Eclipse of mind


I saw some odd news about a place where people are so uneducated the last time there was a solar eclipse they went into a riot. So their leaders are hoping to get them up to speed on the whole lunar spin before the next one.

Dear readers I was finding a strange similarity in my own fears. I guess I am always that way in my observations about the world. When all my needs are met I feel as if the whole rest of the world is doing well. I am certian that there is a name for that kind of thinking or emotional malaise.

Anyway I guess I am in that place where I just do not understand what is going on and I am ready to riot.

It seems we spend a lot of time educating our children about communication and the physical world yet we never get around to teaching emotional (inner communication) skills until something goes wrong. I know America does not have the money anymore to invest in the real wealth of our society with roads to build and our cars running out of gas. Health care and education are put aside for construction of more unaffordable housing here in Knoxville. I also see the similar poor investment from our big leaders because the only product made in America now is war.

This is my day dream and I can guess my own solutions for a better world if I want to. It is so hard to tell what is real and what is just a feel. I saw this loose change video it is a little Mike-Mooreish, but it was worth the time to watch.

Blessing update: I am damn glad I don't live in Chad!
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 11:11 PM

1 Comments:

I went to the Chad link (I go to all of your links) and JESUS CHRIST.
I'm glad I don't live there either. However, I live here with Bush which gives me a headache, which isn't as bad as the folks in Chad.
Blogger Newscoma, at 10:07 PM  

Add a comment