Thursday, February 16, 2006

I found God!


I found God Almighty on the web! Really, He has a blog just like one of us! The raw address states it as a fact: I am God, damnit! blogspot.com

I love the profile header: If you don't love Jesus, go to hell.

The God I have in my minds eye would speak frankly and almost crass like Jed the
humble prophet of the obvious. He would say things like, "Jed get your head outta your ass and have faith!", and "You are pissing your time away with that whimpering Jed!".


I hope to link to Him, but I fear Him.




God if you are reading this please forgive me for that few weeks I hated you, I had a lot on me. Besides I have a fickle human heart that is prone to anger and moody passion. I hope to never make matters worse between us.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 8:48 PM

4 Comments:

Okay. You sent me over there because of your post, and God left me a comment last week so I thought I should comment back because, you know, he's God and all.
Blogger Newscoma, at 10:31 PM  
Does He need an IP? Or is He always online???
Blogger Joe Powell, at 3:43 PM  
"I hope to link to Him, but I fear Him."

That is priceless :))
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 4:02 PM  
Tell him to stuff it and find a nice bored god who will give you a better deal. We've got bargain gods at "The Gods Are Bored," and if you worship them you'll be in a whole new praise and worship team and won't have to worry about that God anymore.

Seriously, I took a look at God too, and loved his site! I hope he keeps it up.
Blogger Anne Johnson, at 9:30 PM  

Add a comment