Saturday, February 04, 2006

Confused Jed

I have been having a rough time the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong there have been some joys and fun. It just seems that there are forces at work who want me to change my focus from not making matters worse. I am so very uncomfortable at this time in many aspects of my life while I am comfortable with some others. Outwardly I seem quite well and unworried. On the inside I am a wreck with worry and grief.

I say I seem outwardly aware and happy but I do have money problems for the public record, I am not taking that too hard.

My housing situation is in a uproar with foreclosure coming down the pike, I am not taking that too hard.

I know how things in life work and rash decisions are easy to make. Life has a way of making a liar of us all in due time and it is confusion that works the disadvantage clock.

I feel beat up and beat down at the same time. Dark forces seem to lurk as I strive to keep peace in my heart while I strive to not make matters worse. I ask for good thoughts and prayers. Thanks
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:19 AM

7 Comments:

Sending karma your way.
Blogger Newscoma, at 12:02 PM  
I still pray, Jed. I will be sure to include you in my prayers. This may sound naive, but I really do believe that good things come for those who try to do good. I wish for the best for you and your family. It's funny to feel that way about someone you hardly know, but it's one of the positive things about the internet- it gives us all a chance to reach out and try to get to know each other.

And thanks eversomuch, for being a regular at our AG blog. We love your comments.
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo, at 12:10 AM  
BTW- If you ever feel like venturing up to West Virgina, you always have a place to stay. Just drop me a line, all my contact info can be found at http://www.gpwv.org
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo, at 12:12 AM  
You are a good man and as Mr. Edwards says I too believe "good things come for those who try to do good". As you know, often matters worsen before they improve. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope your worry and grief will be lifted soon.
Blogger red molly, at 9:25 AM  
Red Molly,

I appreciate the respect you've shown by refering to me as "Mr." But for the record, please feel free to call me Chad.

And it's a pleasure to make your aquaintance.
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo, at 2:28 PM  
Thanks folks, I enjoy reading your thoughts as you are in mine too.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 2:41 PM  
Thanks Chad...the pleasure's all mine.
Blogger red molly, at 6:08 PM  

Add a comment