Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged Dag

Dag I been tagged by Juliepatchuli! I don't like chain letters and I normally break them when I get them. I will answer the questions for the fun (and to be a good sport) but I ask that if you want to be tagged for the exercise of writing five things that are weird about your ways then state it in the comments and carry on the chain. Here is the chain text with my answers:

The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You have been tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I secretly feel happy when I hear Dick Cheney is going to the hospital and I do not wish him well because I believe he is doing wrong by the American people and is a terrorist of the worst kind. Killing is one thing and starving is another and there are worse fates in this old world than a quick death. I watched Mom go by starvation in a spine cancer medical coma (which was my call) and Dad plowed down by a truck at an intersection. I hope to break on over to the other side in my Father's way and not my Mothers.

2. I whistle as I work and walk alone, or move about in space where I think there are bad spirits or people whom I might bump into and startle. I want all who are around the corner to know I am coming because I walk softly spiritually and phsically. I am sneaky without intending to be so I tuned my habit to whistle and I do it well.

3. I have a sort of special sense to see in the corner of my eye and feel the presence of like members of a family bloodline without actually being able to see them. It is as if smell and color are one picture in my mind but it is neither smell or sight. If I try and focus on it, it goes away therefore I only enjoy it when it sneaks up on me. It does confuse me when I expect to see someone and I find it is their son, brother, sister etc..

4. I still pretend and fantasize about being powerful and smart. One of my favorites is to pretend that I am being groomed by hardships to lead waves of spiritual avengers when I cross into the light. It gets me through crap like death, divorce, bankruptcy, repossession, sickness, disappointment and foreclosure. After all, it is nothing personal since I was born in a pool of blood and urine and every day since has been better than that. Unless I ever find myself in the bottom of a hospital bio-hazzard bucket.

5. I lock and hold my body muscles even when I am trying to relax in an isometric way hoping to stay somewhat fit. I let the hate, anger and fear raise my heart rate on purpose before doing so. I hope that I am sane and if I am not then may I be the first to know.

I hope this does not make matters worse telling you these silly and pompous things about me.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 5:43 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks for playing along, you are a good sport!
I enjoyed your answers, it was all and more than I would have expected!
Blogger Julie, at 7:45 PM  

Add a comment