Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Spin Drama


Our President spoke today on the NSA issue. Also taking a tour of NSA headquarters and plugging the Osama threat. The thing I find odd in this story is a photo of a NSA Officer with his face covered. Why? Drama? They were allowed to take in the cameras for a quick spin but they could only take photos of Bush. I feel as if it is all a spin.

Now when he speaks I get the feeling he is lying.

Why do they take the camera in if they can not take photos of any part of the building or its contents?

Why take a photo of a man with his face covered?

I grow weary, leary and full of questions trying not to matters matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 8:28 PM

4 Comments:

Bush is all about spin.
He makes me throw up just a little everytime he lies, which means I must be heaving quite a bit these days.
Blogger Newscoma, at 1:38 AM  
You sure that's just not another pic of Michael Jackson touring the Mideast??
Blogger Joe Powell, at 1:12 PM  
TJ - you get the feelinn he's lying because, well...... HE IS!
Blogger greatwhitebear, at 4:32 PM  
Look closely. Of course they'd make Osama wear a mask!
Blogger earlnemo, at 11:13 PM  

Add a comment