Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Daydream

I hope someone can explain my little dream I had during a nap on new years day.

A vivid dream of a cat that had no head. It had life and actions of a normal cat. I was keeping it alive for spare parts for my other cat.


The cat was like this photo I knew it must have a head
but I could not fix my eyes on it.

What the heck is my brain on? With dreams like that who needs drugs? I don't smoke dope anymore. Perhaps I should if that would not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 10:59 PM

4 Comments:

It means it's time to quit napping?

I have pondered this dream as you asked and I keep thinking of how your dream world has many cats - one is just a body, but it supplies parts for all the other complete cats. You said in the dream you kept the headless one alive for spare parts.

So my questions back to you - why so many cats? and why so many you feel compelled to care for, even when it means keeping a body that can mimic life but is incomplete.

Five cents, please.
Blogger Joe Powell, at 6:37 PM  
Frankenkitty!
Blogger Mountain Girl, at 10:23 PM  
When I got home, I found my cat to have his left eye swollen shut. A one eyed cat so to speak. And given half the chace, I'm sure he peep in a seafood store...

But to your dream - maybe you have stem cell research on the brain?
Blogger la.barabbas, at 1:08 AM  
My thoughts: What were you drinking at the bar on Saturday night? I thought I was the one who over did it on the beer.
Blogger The Editor, at 2:04 AM  

Add a comment