Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Looking for Mr. Black

I am very interested in finding a photo of former United States Attorney to Guam, Frederick A. Black...you know the one who got demoted by Bush in November of 2002 for starting an investigation of Jack Abramoff.

I have tried all the search engines I can find for his image with no luck. I am starting to think we have a Patriot who needs a Jed graphic. Send me a link if you find one please also let me know if you think he is worthy or not.

Hell you know it ain't gonna make matters worse.

Update: All my reading on this matter was finding Mr. Black had been demoted but it looks like this says he was in fact promoted. Thanks earlnemo!

Update 2: More reading from the same people who said he was not demoted stating he was demoted...I need help here folks!!
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:39 PM

2 Comments:

Don't trust the Pacific Daily News -third -world-jingo rag.
Just the only place I could find the picture.

Probably be best to pick another Patriot... like Barrabus.
Do I hear a second?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  
Anon and don, thanks for reading the ramblings of Jed. I was finding it hard to find any facts on Black and felt that was a mistery of sorts. Many heads are better than one to find a solution.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 5:10 AM  

Add a comment