Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jed is takin' his time

As some of you folks know I call myself the prophet of the obvious as opposed to common/average and tinted fodder as opposed to white trash. I have been on the read more than on the write lately. If I am going to call myself a prophet of the obvious I need to observe for some time...I reckon.

I have been finding the most interesting writers on blogs as of late. These folks are very accomplished writers unlike Jed who fakes it with slight success. I have found that I am not accomplished at anything but I can accomplish anything by learning along the way of a project. I think somewhere in my inner format I don't want to limit myself to a profession of specaility. Perhaps I am white trash by another name...so what. I can always find out what I want to know by asking the right questions from the right sources when I need to.

Check out some of the new links I have on my links section: Marked with a +
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 1:23 AM

4 Comments:

Thank you kindly, Jed
Blogger Richard, at 3:17 PM  
Hey Jed, thanks for the shout out. For the record, I find you to be quite interesting and talented. If you are faking it, then you sure fake it pretty darn well.
Blogger Kelvis, at 10:33 PM  
Thanks for the link, Jed. Just fake it till you make it.
Blogger la.barabbas, at 1:46 AM  
Wikipedia's a fine thing, eh?
Blogger Sharon J, at 9:30 PM  

Add a comment