Monday, December 05, 2005

Everything is Fine

Hey Now! I feel much better after our President said that things were strong in the economy today in a visit to North Carolina.


"This economy is strong and the best days are yet to come for the American economy," Bush said.

Lets all go to the Wal-Mart and charge up the credit cards! I wish I lived in the same country he does.

Now in the mean time if I could afford my health insurance, utilities, food, children and rent all at the same time. I hope the best is yet to come! That would not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 3:33 PM

5 Comments:

Things I would like to hear him say :
"I did indeed ride the short bus"
"I have made a mockery of this office and I have lied and I should be impeached, but instead I will just resign and go ahead and try me for crimes against humanity".
These would be believable statements, true ones, but he would never utter them.

Seems he didn't care much about the workers pension during that big Enron scandal w/ his buddies there did he? What about this big ass deficeit? Didn't we have a nice surplus w/ the thong flipping clinton?
I usually like to say things that make things seem worse.
Blogger Julie, at 6:12 PM  
We are all wearing that blue dress now!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 7:07 PM  
Clever comment Jed.
Blogger red molly, at 5:46 PM  
the best days are yet to come for the American economy

Ahh... the rich will keep getting richer, god less capitalism...
Blogger Bob, at 9:06 PM  
God-less America Bob...that is funny since the devil is the vice-president!

Molly likes the dirty blue dress! I have thought lately that it is weird that it was blue.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 9:23 PM  

Add a comment