Monday, November 28, 2005

Bloody Mary Chunky Monday


If this is real blood the statue in California is crying I hope someone test it for HIV, DnA and drugs. If it is a sign from God then we could look to the Supreme Court building today where a basketball sized chunk fell off the front.

In the mean time I am working on an idea for a grilled cheese machine that cooks the Virgin Mary on one side and Jesus on the other. I may even work on the Old Testament series like Moses and the burnning bush, while not making matters worse.


:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 2:22 PM

4 Comments:

How 'bout Elvis on one side and Andy Kaufman on the other?
Blogger The Editor, at 3:16 PM  
A grilled jheesus machine?
Blogger red molly, at 5:06 PM  
Boy...I hope everyone remembers the ebay grilled cheese with the Virgin Mary face that sold for thousands of dollars a few months back. I had better link to it somehow. I always thought it looked more like May West, (come up and see me sometime)

Thanks for coming by and checking on Jed!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 6:40 PM  
Speaking of Mae West, this is my favorite line from her -
"I'm the kind of woman who works at Paramount all day and Fox all night."
Blogger Joe Powell, at 7:26 PM  

Add a comment