Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Scooter


BMW built these in 2001 and 2002 they never made it to the Americas. Dubbed the BMW C-1 commuter vehicle they offered shelter and excellent crash protection. They had a wonderful idea, and I would own one of these for my around town transport. With the safety features and shelter (including heated grips and foot warmers) the rider did not need a helmet or leather riding gear.



I know, I know I have scooter maddness. Please enjoy the photos with me...it can't make things any worse.


:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 12:12 AM

4 Comments:

I hope someday Knoxville can get the mass transit thing worked out proper.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 6:02 AM  
Maybe I will trade the scooter that is still sitting in the extra bedroom for one of those cool scooters. I wonder if my son would notice?
Blogger red molly, at 7:33 AM  
now those are COOL!
Blogger greatwhitebear, at 12:43 PM  
I hear there's a new one on the way -- it's called the Scooter Libby and runs on pure bullshit.
Blogger Joe Powell, at 11:30 PM  

Add a comment