Friday, October 14, 2005

E4OD


Today Jed has the blues a bit...I will count my blessings:

1. I have my second pay check in hand from my job at the city as I have finished my fifth week.
2. We have been blessed with about $700.00 on our plea for financial aid from friends and readers in the past month (you know who you are and thanks a gazillion).
3. We are feeling well and seem healthy.
4. We have a court date for going bankrupt, and are hopeful about the house.
5. I know what that sound coming from my truck's drivetrain is now.
6. I don't have to put up with the kids this weekend, even though I wanted to see them badly.
7. My second job wants me to do as much as I can this weekend...if I can get there.
8. The weather here is perfect for walking.

I am starting to feel a little bitter. So I will just end this post with it is a good day to be here on earth and alive, and America is the very best place in the world to be a person of lesser income.

I may be unable to blog for a few days as I try and find a cost effective way to solve my transportation problem. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on Jed!
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 7:07 PM

1 Comments:

Naw, I ment bitter. Self-pity gets me from time to time. It seems to be a sand pit for Jed at times. One step up and fall three.

It'll either get better or worse either way I am still wiggling.

Thanks for the well wishing my friend!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 12:27 AM  

Add a comment