Thursday, September 29, 2005

Justice


I thought he was going to take over for Sandra Day O'Conner. How does the new guy get to be boss? I do not understand. Rehnquest died after Roberts was selected to replace O'Conner. Something seems fishy to me. Something has seemed fishy to me for a long time. The Bush ripples in this American pond are going to be felt the rest of my life...fishy I tell you, fishy. I do not have the first bad thing to say about Roberts. I do not understand. The Chief Justice is a major player in the Government. Does one president get to decide who leads the Court? Is that tuna I smell, or are we getting screwed?
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 6:06 PM

3 Comments:

Maybe the next popular thing bush could do for us would be to send out tubes of KY jelly for us all
Blogger Julie, at 2:31 PM  
Hey that is a good idea! KY Jelly is not crude oil based like Vasoline to boot.
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 10:12 AM  
OMG, Julie & Jed those comments are really entertaining.
Blogger red molly, at 6:01 PM  

Add a comment