Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hearth and Hope

I hope we can keep it. It is about 1500 square feet built in '41 with a nice yard. I am overwhelmed at the likely loss in money and home. I took these in early spring/late winter.
The only thing that does not change for me is change itself. I describe a good human as one that is not afraid to ask for what he needs, and willing to accept what he can get. I was born cold and naked in a pool of blood and stagnate urine. It has been getting better than that day all my life. Any loss I feel I may suffer is offset by the fact that I could have not been offered a life at all. Any toil I feel was not my effort without the gift of life and ability to toil. Life is really all to the plus side if you view it from here.
I am feeling low, counting my blessings tho. Y'all think and pray good stuff for Jed as always. In the meantime I will try and not make matters worse.
:: posted by Tennessee Jed, 9:00 AM

1 Comments:

bd, I hope they ain't working you too hard over at the big bank. I sure have enjoyed your stories and music, you are an awesome wordsmith. The way I put things together is what I call "Prophet of the Obvious". I cracked up my wife up yesterday with-"Well honey you just have to suffer with your blessings".

I still haven't come around to the second part of the novel, but
you are my first stop in the morning when I grab the mouse. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Blogger Tennessee Jed, at 10:42 PM  

Add a comment